Lagom, meaning “just the right amount” in Swedish, reflects my belief that needs vary throughout our lives.
Clients will be able to benefit from a combination of massage techniques to address any muscle tightness, stress or anxiety with every massage tailored to the individual’s needs to “just the right amount”.
As Member of the Complementary Therapies Association (CThA), I am trained, certified and insured to provide the following types of treatments:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Holistic Swedish Massage (ITEC Level 3)
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy (coming soon, please advise if interested)
- Indian Head Massage
- On-site Chair Massage
- Massage for the Elderly and Infirmed
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET) / Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Sports Injury Therapy (ITEC Level 4)
- Sports Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 4)
- Stretch Therapy
- Taping and Strapping Application for Sports Injuries
- Thai Foot Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy / Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)
- Working with Elite Athletes
Organic Cold Pressed Oils
I believe in using the best ingredients to achieve the best results – therefore, where possible, I will only use cold pressed organic oils on my clients to ensure their skin is best catered for.
I only use ingredients I am happy to use on my own skin, having learned so much about the influence the petrochemical industry has on our toiletries and cosmetics these days.
At Lagom Massage Therapy I will tailor the oils to just the right amount to suit the individual’s skin needs, without any additions of paraffins, perfumes or any other chemicals.
ITEC Massage Therapist
Member of the CThA